Procurement of Equipment for Track and Trace SystemNovember 16, 2018
INVITATION TO BID
FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF EQUIPMENT FOR TRACK AND TRACE SYSTEM
1. The Philippine Postal Corporation, through the CY 2018 Corporate Budget approved by PHLPost Board of Directors, intends to apply the sum of Nine Million Four Hundred Fifty One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (Php 9,451,500.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Equipment for Track and Trace System. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Philippine Postal Corporation now invites bids for the Procurement of Equipment for Track and Trace System with the following details:
500 Pcs. Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
500 Pcs. Barcode Scanner
500 Pcs. Laser Printer
3. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
4. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Philippine Postal Corporation and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below starting November 16, 2018 to December 06, 2018 during office hours and on December 07, 2018 until 9:00 A.M.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting November 16, 2018 to December 06, 2018 during office hours and on December 07, 2018 until 9:00 A.M. from the address below upon payment of the Bidding Documents fee in the amount of Php 10,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than 9:00 A.M. of December 07, 2018.
7. The Philippine Postal Corporation will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 23, 2018, 10:00 A.M., at the Business Operations Center (BOC) Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Post Office Main Building, Liwasang Bonifacio, Manila, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
8. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 9:00 A.M. of December 07, 2018. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on December 07, 2018, 10:00 A.M., at the Business Operations Center (BOC) Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Post Office Main Building, Liwasang Bonifacio, Manila. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The Philippine Postal Corporation reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
PHILIPPINE POSTAL CORPORATION
LUIS D. CARLOS
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee (BAC)
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
3rd Floor Mezzanine, Post Office Main Bldg.
Liwasang Bonifacio, 1000 Manila
Tel. No. (02) 527-3824
LUIS D. CARLOS