Logistics and Warehousing
PHLPost Logistics and Warehousing Service is developed to cater to the needs of clients' requirements for distribution of various supplies, materials and equipment with the following specific services:
- Freight Forwarding and Delivery
- Door to Door Freight Forwarding Services with Full Truck Load/Less Truck Load via Land and Full Container Load/Less Container Load via sea
- Break Bulk Delivery- requirement for door to door delivery of items to end users in the Areas
- Warehousing Services – include storage/space rental, and inventory management
- Value Added Services – requirement for packaging and crating
The main Logistics and Warehousing hub of PHLPost for the bulk and break-bulk cargo delivery is located at the Foreign Surface Mail Distribution Center.