INVITATION TO BID
1. The Philippine Postal Corporation, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites all service providers/contractors to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project : Procurement of Integrated Postal Money Order Platform Service
Brief Description : Service Provider that can supply the remittance software requirement of the PPC with proven integrity and currently providing similar service to banks or other remittance companies
ABC : Php 4,830,000.00
Location : Philippine Postal Corporation, Central Office Main Building, Liwasang Bonifacio
2. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), Philippine Postal Corporation, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from July 18, 2012 to August 7, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from July 18, 2012 to August 7, 2012 at the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of P9,660.00.
5. The Philippine Postal Corporation will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 25, 2012 at 1:00 P.M., Business Operations Center, 3rd Floor, PPC Main Building, Liwasang Bonifacio, 1000 Manila, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the bidding documents.
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the Bidding Documents.
The deadline for submission and receipt of bids is on August 7, 2012 until 9:30 A.M., while the opening of bids shall be held on the same date at 10:00 A.M., Business Operations Center, 3rd Floor, PPC Main Building, Liwasang Bonifacio, 1000 Manila. Late bids shall not be accepted by the BAC.
6. The Philippine Postal Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
7. For further information, please refer to:
PHILIPPINE POSTAL CORPORATION
ENGR. MAMA S. LALANTO, Al Haj
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee (BAC)
Atty. Joselito B. Gonzales
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
3rd Flr. Mezzanine, PPC Main Bldg.
Liwasang Bonifacio, 1000 Manila
Tel. No. (02) 527-3824
(SGD.)ENGR. MAMA S. LALANTO, Al Haj